Blue contemporary art by Ritzi
The Ritzi portfolio featuring the blue contemporary art created exclusively for clients.
1. Blue fountain: SOLD
2. Purple Pansy – available – 120 cm x 90 cm
3. Peacock Swell – available – 170cm x 170 cm
4. Heaven and Earth – available – round 60 cm x 60 cm
5. Hold On – available – 120 cm x 90 cm
6. Rainy Day – available – 150 cm x 100 cm
7. Enlightenment -available – 90 cm x 60 cm
8. Seascape – available – 170 cm x 70 cm
9. Soothing: SOLD
10. Arum lily: SOLD
This portfolio showcases our love for quiet colours in blues, that is serene and mentally calming for the viewer. Working with soothing colours creating a contemporary art piece, is for both the artist as the viewer an experience of calmness. Time and again in research, blue is the world’s favourite colour.
Ritzi uses mixed mediums on various backings and different textures with blues as the colour of clear communication. While each artwork is exclusive and unique by design, mixed medium on canvas is preferred by the artist for this portfolio. Ritzi aims to create art that is both inspiring to look at as well as inviting to touch.
To find out more about the exclusive blue contemporary art created by Ritzi, feel free to contact us.
These blue modern abstract art, are not the only styles Ritzi enjoys showcasing. Feel free to browse around the other portfolios listed below to see more of Ritzi’s modern contemporary art in various colours and mediums.